Wednesday 4 December 2013

Dressember: Days 2, 3 & 4

Oh I am enjoying this... so far!

Day 2
What could be better than something lacey and glimmery for a day of cleaning? Oh yes, I adorned a dress for scrubbing the kitchen floor, scouring the oven and working my way through a gigantic basket full of washing. It certainly made the jobs feel a bit nicer! I tied a bit of ribbon in my hair just to spruce up my pony tail and, paired with the pale blue dress, I spent the day feeling like Wendy!


Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan: New Look
Bow: Random lace I found in my room.

Day 3

Wearing a summer dress in December. What craziness! It actually wasn't that cold so this worked well for wandering around the town getting out from the cold and in to the hot shops and back out again. Paired with a jumper and some woolly tights I felt practically snug!



Dress: Topshop
Jumper: M & S

Day 4

I think this is one of my favourite dresses - pretty and practical I do wear it quite a lot. A little gem found at Tesco!

Check out the royal icing smudge! A sure sign I'm working hard!

Must remember to put make up on for these pictures!

Dress: Tesco
Cardigan: H&M

Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment