Monday 5 November 2012

Halloween! (Late Again!)

Hello!

Hope you all had a wonderfully spooky Halloween! I went on a spooky walk through Guisborough Forest on a walk that was made for children and was thoroughly terrified! I don't do scary, so walking through a forest with people jumping out on you and zombies following you around was pretty horrific! There was some running and screaming involved. I then earned my glass of wine (or 3) afterwards at a Halloween music quiz! I think I enjoy Halloween more every year :)

I was quite busy the week of Halloween with various baking bits and I'd like to share with you what I did. I won't ramble on about what I did, instead I will just bombard you with pictures! :) Hope you enjoy them!


4 comments:

  1. The skeletons crack me up in a good way. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) They went down really well at a children's Halloween party.

      Delete
  2. Your Halloween treats are fantastic, I especially love the purple frosting on your cupcakes and the perfectly decorated skeleton cookies. This little lot must of taken you ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was a few days worth of work but so much fun! :)

      Delete